Sunday 5 April 2009

Letter to the Devil


The Editor,
searchlight Magazine,
Essex Stockbrokers Belt,
Ilford, Essex.
Sir,
It says in the Old Testament (see Exodus, Chap. 20):
"Hear 0 Israel, I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbour".
You have broken that commandment of Jehovah Elohim three times with me.
1. You accuse me of sending you a used condom, which you took to your comrades in the police force.
2. You accuse me of sending you bomb diagrams, obviously with the intent of menacing & intimidating you.
3. You accuse me of carrying a big bread knife, presumably to carve up well-heeled middle-class lefties like you.
I deny all accursations against me by you, and you had already done so in a letter to you on the first two charges; but you wilfully repeated the vicious libel twice more just to show your power, and to express your evil purim mindsetof hatred for us honest British working-class patriots of the right. In fact, I sent a letter of protest to the Commissioner of Police down in London; but big important officials of State don't seign to reply to lowly HGV drivers liked myself.
Since I have no cash, I can't sue you in a court of criminal libel, and as a working class man, I would never get legal aid to take my case to a court of law. I suspect you knew this, so you keep on repeating your foul lies about my character. In my experience, it is only powerful jews like the Maxwell sons who do get legal aid, is'nt it. Five & a half million they got, if my memory serves me right.
I suggest, then, that you take out a private prosocution against me for allegedly sending you communications intended to menace and intimidate you. I'm sure that you will be able to hire the services of a solicitor and barrister. After all, you have a plushy home in the Essex stockbrokers' belt, said to be worth £500,000 by one source I read. Oh! And you have two cars, one a pricey Sweedish Saab, What? On top of that, the jewish lady who runs the National Lottery has given you £150,000, I have read. Then several left-wing unions have given you scores of thousands of pounds of their members funds to help you practice criminal libel against poverty stricken working-class men like me. In a court of law we can perhaps establish that you are a false witness who speaks lies, out of your hatred you feel for us unhypenated British working class men of the Right.
In my opinion your magazine is one of the principle reasons for the rise in anti-semitism in Britain. I've heard young Brits growl with rage at your vile hatespeak you shreik forth in your pages. Al Baron had your number right; he said you were the sweepings of the ghettos, and Larry O'Hara does not have lots of good words for you either. Does he?
H. Mullin.
Copies to;
1 "The Guardian", London
2 "The Independant", London
3 "New Statesman", London
4 "Tribune", London
5 Larry 0'Hara, London
6 Al Baron, London
7 "jewish Chronicle", London
8 "The Daily Express", Glasgow
9 "Daily Record" & "Sunday Mail", Glasgow
10 "The Scotsman", Edinburgh
11 Robin Ramsey, "Lobster"
12 "Vanguard"
None to the cops. I've found out by bitter experience that they could not care less about us working class folk. We have no political clout, so they ignore totally our legitimate complaints. They are not our police.
I told them my home was being entered by persons unknown. They said I should ask the Housing Authority for another home in another district. Thus, cash, personal documents, camera lenses, and books were stolen from my home by the "entryists".
Interestingly, I saw Ray Hill sitting on the low wall opposite my tenament flat, when I went don to street level, and round the corner, I saw a big black and blue 1960's mercedes car pulling away. You know, the one that Hitler favoured, with the big chrome headlights.
Oh! The "entryists" also stole clothing off me. Among the last was two pairs of black nylon underpants. Could that thief have been a kinky type (like so many middle-class lefties seem to be, what?) Maybe somthing like Ari Bidney, friend of "searchlight". I've read he was a notorious sodomite who picked up wee blonde-haired boys out of the Soho meat-rack, took them home and sodomised them to the tune of "The ride of the Valkryes" played on a record player. Wierd folk in this bad old world, what?
I composed a wee poem to show how I feel about having my little store of property stolen! Oh, I'm a trendy leftie, and I wear black underpants, I stole them of of Harry Mullin's drawer. He was't in you see, when I used my skeleton key, and I like the smell of his underpants so well, that I stuck them in my pocket and was off like a rocket, cos I'm a kinky type, and men's underpants I swipe.
Britain. Free of a desert. Anti-British minotities go home to your own lands, and leave us British at peace in ours. Oh! And take your middle-class leftie comrades with you. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.